[iterm2-discuss] website
Richard Mitchell
2018-10-26 22:34:59 UTC
I followed the link about the Status Bar Component from the JSON post, and
then went up one level to see how else I may have been missing.

From there, I clicked on the link to:

https://iterm2.com/python-api/examples/documentation-coprocesses.html

and got this:

*/Users/iTerm2%* tail /var/log/system.log
iterm2.com httpd[18394]: 404 Not Found
*/Users/iTerm2%* _

Seemed odd and not very descriptive of what can be done with coprocesses.
George Nachman