[iterm2-discuss] iTerm2 Mojave Tab Bar
Daniel Goldsmith
2018-09-29 19:02:58 UTC

Is there any way to obtain further control of the font used for the tab bar
in Mojave?

The beautiful fonts that were there in (High) Sierra are but a dim and
distant memory, the new ones are so thin that I can't actually read what
they say, and I have a retina screen. Being able to use a bold font would
be acceptable, but please, give us some control to undo this change.
George Nachman
2018-09-30 01:40:10 UTC
Have you tried the high-contrast theme? It uses a more readable font. I do
need to offer an automatic light/dark version of it, which is not yet
available.

Hi,