[iterm2-discuss] Increase font size without increasing window size
Predrag Mijatovic
2018-11-21 09:47:44 UTC

Is there a way to increase font size (with "cmd"+"+") without increasing
the iterm2 window size?
Richard Mitchell
2018-11-21 22:59:39 UTC
Check Preferences -> General

In the "Window" section, there is an option for "Adjust window when
changing font size"

I have mine unchecked and my windows do not change size when I adjust font
sizes.

I actually remember(*) asking George for that very feature some time ago.

(* doesn't mean it really happened)

Hi,
Predrag Mijatovic