[iterm2-discuss] launching a window and running ssh from a script
Jonathan Dennis
2018-08-22 16:18:50 UTC
hi all

I am trying to get a bitbar script to launch an iterm window and start an
ssh session. it works via an sh script so could any one suggest a command
that would achieve this been playing with open -a ITerm but it doesn't seem
to launch a new window and doesn't like options being passed to it.

thanks for any suggestions.
TJ Luoma
2018-08-22 18:50:50 UTC
I think what you need is AppleScript to send the command to the new window.

https://iterm2.com/documentation-scripting.html has examples.

Tj

--
TJ Luoma