[iterm2-discuss] 20180822-nightly and imgcat
Richard Mitchell
2018-08-23 22:00:40 UTC
After installing Build 3.2.20180822-nightly, imgcat is causing iterm2 to
restart on my system. Has anyone else tried imgcat on the latest nightly
build? Just trying to figure out if this an iterm2 issue or something on
my system. I've tried going back a few nightly versions and one from June
I found in my trashcan, but those don't even open - making my suspect the
issue is on my end.

Thanks!
TJ Luoma
2018-08-23 22:20:40 UTC
Same here. Just happened to notice it and came to report it to the group.

Crashlogs can be found here if they are of interest

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nt7jthccl61oafe/AAAovFrCbaPK-JVeuI1HtuGEa?dl=0

(That link will show crashlogs, sorted by iTerm's version number, as
reported in the crashlog itself.)

Tj

--
TJ Luoma
TJ @ MacStories <http://www.macstories.net/author/tjluoma/>
George Nachman
Richard Mitchell
2018-08-27 23:54:31 UTC
I must be looking in the wrong place, I haven't seen any nightly updates
since this was posted:

ArchivesNightly builds are saved in perpetuity and older versions are
available here.

[image: [ ]]
<https://iterm2.com/downloads/nightly/iTerm2-3_2_20180822-nightly.zip>
<https://iterm2.com/downloads/nightly/iTerm2-3_2_20180821-nightly.zip>
iTerm2-3_2_20180821-nightly.zip
<https://iterm2.com/downloads/nightly/iTerm2-3_2_20180821-nightly.zip>
Post by George Nachman
I just pushed a fix for this.
George Nachman
2018-08-29 20:42:32 UTC
The nightly build was broken temporarily. Sorry about that!
Post by Richard Mitchell
I must be looking in the wrong place, I haven't seen any nightly updates
ArchivesNightly builds are saved in perpetuity and older versions are
available here.
[image: [ ]]
<https://iterm2.com/downloads/nightly/iTerm2-3_2_20180822-nightly.zip>
iTerm2-3_2_20180822-nightly.zip