[iterm2-discuss] tmux integration inside mosh causes window to lock up
David Rees
2018-01-16 00:30:39 UTC
When using tmux integration within mosh my iTerm window just seems to lock
up. So after typing 'tmux -CC new -s test5' it just locks up. The tmux
Dashboard shows a test5 session, but no windows.

I have tried with and without "Automically bury the tmux client session"
with the same result.

Using ssh and then tmux -CC works just fine.

Any thoughts?

George Nachman
2018-01-17 06:53:07 UTC
Mosh isn't a reliable transport so it won't work with tmux integration.
Someone forked mosh to make it behave. Build it from this commit:

https://github.com/4ast/mosh/commit/b642df68efe1b437ceeb6ccb2d7369b4f9518fd6

Later commits from that branch might work but I don't know for sure.
George Nachman