[iterm2-discuss] https://iterm2.com/appcasts/nightly.xml outdated?
TJ Luoma
2018-09-18 21:42:42 UTC
The only entry in the nightly.xml feed is this (a segment):

<pubDate>Thu, 26 Jul 2018 00:05:50 -0700</pubDate>
<enclosure
url="https://iterm2.com/downloads/nightly/iTerm2-3_2_20180726-nightly.zip"
sparkle:version="3.2.20180726-nightly"

As I'm using 3.2.20180917-nightly, I know that's not right.

Just noticed this and thought I should mention it.

Tj

--
TJ Luoma
TJ @ MacStories