[iterm2-discuss] Function keys in gnu-nano
Lamar Latrell
2018-08-02 17:17:21 UTC
I updated to 3.1.7, but when I go to use F3 or F2 (save and quit) in nano
2.2.6, I get OR and OQ. I downgraded back to 3.1.6 and they work fine. Have
I missed something or is this a weird issue?
George Nachman
2018-08-08 05:31:00 UTC
Sounds like a coincidence. 3.1.7 and 3.1.6 are identical except for a bug
fix in the password manager. Check the value of $TERM. For xterm and
xterm-256color, it should be sending ESC OQ. If that doesn't explain it,
file an issue and attach a debug log at https://iterm2.com/bugs