[iterm2-discuss] alt and up arrow in irssi irc program types AAAAAA.....
Kaushal Shriyan
2018-04-07 16:25:40 UTC

I am unable to do alt and up arrow to switch to irssi status window. When i
do alt + up arrow it types AAAAAA..... I am using iTerm2 version 3.1.5
application as terminal program on MAC OS.

Any help will be highly appreciable and i look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Kaushal
George Nachman
2018-04-10 05:50:37 UTC
Go to Prefs > Profiles > Keys and open the Load Preset menu. Select "xterm
Defaults". That may or may not fix the problem, but it sounds like you
might be in the Terminal.app compatibility mode.
Hi,
Kaushal Shriyan
2018-04-10 06:30:23 UTC
Post by George Nachman
Go to Prefs > Profiles > Keys and open the Load Preset menu. Select "xterm
Defaults". That may or may not fix the problem, but it sounds like you
might be in the Terminal.app compatibility mode.
Hi George,

Thanks for the reply. It did not worked. I have enabled the debug logs and
pasted in http://termbin.com/625a
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Kaushal
George Nachman